Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fish! and Hats.

Last night was Branzini night... I think I used too much salt and I'm not sure if putting egg in the salt is the right thing.

But here it is stuff with thyme from the garden, lemon and bay 


With some roasted beets, celery root and brussels


And I could not resist the chive flowers.



DH and I are restarting the cookbook challenge; May is Trixee's choice, so today I'll be cooking pork chops out of Marcella Hazan's Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking.

On the fiber front, it's mostly been hats for our knitters group project for Knots of Love. I finished hat 9 yesterday, 10 is my goal. I've also got:

  • The weaving class, which is making me dream of weaving things I want to weave.
  • Bejeweled: I've restarted the darn sleeve 4 times, and I think I have it figured out now.
  • Yarn for 3 hats for DH's mom, I will start them later today. 
  • Other projects languish.
More on all that later.





No comments:

Post a Comment